We are delighted to announce a new range of health and wellness services covering naturopathy and therapeutic massage.
The new naturopathy and therapeutic massage treatments will be offered by Emma Newton, who has just joined the team at our Crouch End salon. Emma is a fully qualified and registered naturopath currently working in the NHS and in private practice, so we’re confident she’ll be a great addition to our team.
What is naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a holistic system of health therapies that rely on the healing properties of Nature. Some of the key characteristics that set naturopathy apart from other therapies include:
- It focuses on prevention and on incorporating treatment into lifestyle before problems appear
- It makes the most of the body’s own resources to promote healing and well-being
- It takes into account the patient’s physical and emotional well-being
- It addresses the root cause of problems
Naturopathy and medicine are not mutually exclusive. Emma Newton offers naturopathic therapies to complement any other treatment prescribed by your doctor and will be more than happy to discuss your specific situation with your physician to see how best integrate both types of treatment.
Key benefits of naturopathy and therapeutic massage
In short, naturopathic treatment will help you achieve optimal health. Key benefits include:
- Because it focuses on the person at a holistic level, naturopathy can be tailored to the individual
- It can be safely integrated with conventional medicine
- Treatment is non-invasive and non-toxic
- The whole individual is treated, rather than just the disease
- It can empower you to become more involved and knowledgeable in the prevention of disease
- It can be used to address a full range of medical conditions, including supporting cancer treatment or palliative care
What is the treatment like?
Treatment starts with a detailed consultation, during which Emma will take your medical history and ask about your key health concerns and lifestyle. You should set aside approximately 1.5 hours for your initial visit, after which Emma will suggest a personalised treatment plan that may include hydrotherapy, therapeutic massage, and naturopathic dietary therapy.
Each of these sessions lasts for about an hour, and will help provide a strong foundation for your body to heal and regain its natural vitality.
How to book
If you’re ready to take a step forward towards optimal well-being, book a treatment with Emma by calling her on 07980 212 948.
Emma’s naturopathy treatments
1 hour and 30 minutes in-depth consultation for £90
Includes a written report and suggested treatment plan. Follow up £30 to £50 – depending on the treatment plan.
1 hour treatments for £50
The constitutional method has been used with success in a wide variety of conditions. It helps to normalise circulation, soothe the nervous system strengthen the digestive and immune systems and enhance nutritional uptake. Depending on treatment plan. Block booking available.
1 hour for £50 or 30 minutes for £30
Massage soothes the nervous system and relaxes tense muscles. Improves circulation and lymph drainage in the body and lead to rejuvenation.
45 minutes for £45
Relaxing and unique treatment that brings blood flow and oxygen to the skin. Lifts tired muscles and promote collagen production, resulting in a healthy glow. Block booking available.